Have you ever wondered what BIOECONOMY means and how it might be relevant to you? Do you know how innovative ideas in the AGRI-FOOD sector can take off, reach scale and receive EU funding? Register now for the BIOECONFIN tour 2018, where bio experts Filippo Martinelli and Orsolya Foldesi visit chemical or dairy locations in Eastern Europe.
PITCH YOUR PROJECT
During the visit by our experts, you will have the chance to pitch your company and expertise to bio-experts and benefit from the networking opportunity at our event. At the same time, you can gain a deeper understanding of the bioeconomy, current trends and challenges in the field and learn from three successful EU funded projects, BIOSKOH, AgriChemWhey and BioLinX.
Participants delivering the best pitches will be invited to meet representatives of the three EU projects and the best pitch (chosen by a jury of bio) will receive a free EU grant scan service from BioLinX partner, PNO Consultants – the leading European innovation and grants consultancy.
WHY BOOK A BIOECONFIN EAST VISIT?
You shouldn’t miss this opportunity if you are:
- looking for ways to valorise the waste of your operations or interested in how you can contribute to the zero-waste operation of other industries.
- seeking contact with researchers and industrial players in your sector from all over Europe.
- interested in finding out more about the bioeconomy and about how you can benefit from being part of it.
- own chemical or dairy locations in Eastern Europe, which could be potential replication sites for cutting-edge innovations realised in successful EU funded projects.
- having innovative ideas and looking for partners and funding opportunities to realise them.
Interested? Register here.